Chat with us, powered by LiveChat


Do I need a estate attorney?

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: to find out if i joint power of attorney over my dad now that my brother is not avaialble to care for my dad, or is my sister in law ATTORNEY ANSWER BY MARGARET L. CROSS-BELIVEAU: A Power of Attorney is not filed with any type of court. You must track it down through your family members or through the attorney which prepared it for your father. If you can’t find a copy or

Read More »
Call Now Button
Email us now
close slider
  • How Can We help?