Executor of a Trust refuses to provide both cash and deed I have been given. What do i do?


The executor/daughter to the deceased does not want to give the cash and deed I was left in the Trust. What are my options or rights in this situation?


You as a beneficiary of a trust have the right to know about your inheritance, unless the trust is what is called a blind trust. You should consult with a trust attorney to determine what your rights are. Often a letter from an attorney is enough to move a Trustee along.

Legal Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on since each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. A lawyer experienced in the subject area and licensed to practice in the jurisdiction should be consulted for legal advice.

Beliveau Law Group: Massachusetts | Florida | New Hampshire

The estate planning attorneys at the Beliveau Law Group provide legal services for estate and asset protection planning. The law firm has offices and attorneys in Naples, Florida; Waltham, Massachusetts; and Salem, New Hampshire.

Email us now
close slider