Mom passed away ?


Before my mom passed away she put the deed in my sisters name and told my sister split the house with me my sister took everything what can I do


It appears that your mother attempted to create an oral trust for you with your sister. In order to establish the trust, you must be able to present clear and convincing evidence. You need to consult with a probate litigator to determine if you have enough evidence to prove your case.

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on LinkedIn

Legal Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on since each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. A lawyer experienced in the subject area and licensed to practice in the jurisdiction should be consulted for legal advice.

Beliveau Law Group: Massachusetts | Florida | New Hampshire

The probate litigation attorneys at the Beliveau Law Group provide legal services for probate, estate administration, and trust administration. The law firm has offices and attorneys in Naples, Florida; Waltham, Massachusetts; and Salem, New Hampshire.

Email us now
close slider