I may need an attorney willing to sue AT&T?


My mother left her AT&T stock to me in her will. My sister (executor) is very spiteful now and claiming my stock as hers. Has even sold one of them. How can they assign stock without proof that it in fact belongs to the person claiming to be that person, since she has all my personal information for probate?
I even sent AT&T a copy of the will showing them it was mine legally. No response. I only got a letter stating that as I requested at least one of them has been sold and I did not sell any of it.
Can I sue AT&T for giving away or selling my stock without my consent?


The executor has authority to sell probate property. If your sister is not following the terms of the will, then you should hire an attorney to represent you in the probate.

Legal Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on since each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. A lawyer experienced in the subject area and licensed to practice in the jurisdiction should be consulted for legal advice.

Beliveau Law Group: Massachusetts | Florida | New Hampshire

The estate administration attorneys at the Beliveau Law Group provide legal services for probate, estate administration, and trust administration. The law firm has offices and attorneys in Naples, Florida; Waltham, Massachusetts; and Salem, New Hampshire.

Email us now
close slider