How would i get q legal god mother for my two children if anything ever happens to me i am not relgous at all?


Just want to make sure if anything is to ever happen to me that my kids will be able to stay together and be taking great care of.


A Godparent is a religious designation, not a legal one.  You wish to appoint a guardian.  In order to do so, you should execute a will.

Legal Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on since each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. A lawyer experienced in the subject area and licensed to practice in the jurisdiction should be consulted for legal advice.

Beliveau Law Group: Massachusetts | Florida | New Hampshire

The estate planning attorneys at the Beliveau Law Group provide legal services for estate and asset protection planning. The law firm has offices and attorneys in Naples, Florida; Waltham, Massachusetts; and Salem, New Hampshire.

Email us now
close slider