I am sorry for your loss. If your parents had divorced, the property division should have been addressed in the divorce decree.  Unfortunately, if your parents did not divorce, your father will become the sole owner of the property if he owns the property jointly with your mother. You can hire an heir search firm to track down your father. Perhaps he has already passed away, in which case filing a death certificate at the registry of deeds will clear your father’s name from the title.