I was served with divorce papers and she has power of attorney on me. How do i get it removed?


To revoke a power of attorney, you will need to sign a revocation document and deliver it to your future ex-wife.  You should also execute a new power of attorney.  Also, you should execute a new Last  Will and Testament because if you die before you are divorced, she will inherit all of your probate property.

Beliveau Law Group: Massachusetts | Florida | New Hampshire

The estate planning attorneys at the Beliveau Law Group provides legal services for estate and asset protection planning. The law firm has offices and attorneys in Naples, Florida; Boca Raton, Florida; Danvers, Massachusetts; Waltham, Massachusetts and Salem, New Hampshire.

Email us now
close slider