Please join David M. Beliveau, Esq., CPA and Bernie Ross, Financial Adviser, at a seminar on estate, financial, and tax planning for retirees and veterans.DATE: June 18, 2013 TIME: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. LOCATION: Days Inn, 159 Pelham Street, Methuen, MA DATE: June 19, 2013 TIME: 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. LOCATION: Wyndham, 123 Old River Road, Andover, MA
DATE: June 20, 2013 TIME: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (Lunch provided for $5 per person) LOCATION: Oriental Garden, 400 Lowell Avenue, Haverhill, MA
DATE: June 25, 2013 TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Free lunch provided) LOCATION: The Chateau, 195 School Street, Waltham, MA
DATE: June 27, 2013 TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Free lunch provided) LOCATION: China Pearl, 288 Mishawum Road, Woburn, MA
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- A little known benefit for up to $24,000 per year for war-time veterans, their spouses, or widows.
- Do you need to update your current wills and trusts?
- How can you avoid the costly delays of probate?
- How can you prevent your children and grandchildren from irresponsible depleting assets you give to them?
- How can you protect your life savings from a nursing home?
- How can you protect your savings if your spouse is currently in a nursing home?
- How giving away your savings may have potentially negative consequences.
- Are you paying unnecessary taxes on income and investments?
- How should you manage the taxes you pay on your Social Security benefits?
- Is there a chance you may outlive your money?
- Strategies to protect you from outliving your money.
- Compare Roth IRAs and Traditional IRAs: which one is right for you?
- The best strategies to take advantage of today’s low interest rates.
REGISTRATION: Call (888) 649-2873 to reserve a seat for this seminar. Seating is limited.