My mom passed 2005 and dad passed 2009, he did a deed transfer in my name 3/2009 should I have any issues with siblings?

Additional Information:

My siblings are fighting the transfer what can I do ?


Sorry to hear about your situation. Since your siblings are challenging the property transfer, I recommend you hire a litigation attorney to defend your position. In the meantime, you should collect all of the evidence in connection with the property transfer from your father to you (Was your father mentally competent when he did so? Why did he do so? Is/are the reason(s) in writing signed by him? Is/are there (a) witness(es)?).

The Beliveau Law Group: Massachusetts | Florida | New Hampshire

The attorneys at The Beliveau Law Group provides legal services for estate planning (wills and trusts), Medicaid (planning and applications), probate (estate and trust administration), business law (formation and operation), real estate (residential and commercial), taxation (federal and state), and civil litigation (in connection with these practice areas). The law firm has offices and attorneys in Naples, Florida, Waltham, Massachusetts, and Salem, New Hampshire.

Email us now
close slider